Payment and Delivery Condition
A) Prices and Payment Conditions
1) Unless otherwise stated in the Seller’s product description, prices indicated are total prices including the statutory sales tax.
The goods are subject to differential taxation (§25a UStG, used items, collectibles, and antiques special regulation). VAT cannot be shown on the invoice for these goods.
Delivery costs will be indicated separately in the respective product description
2) The payment option(s) will be communicated to the Client in the Seller’s offer. Unless otherwise agreed in individual cases, the customer may pay the purchase price solely by prepayment/bank transfer or PayPal on PayPal Invoice. In case of self-collection, the customer can also pay the purchase price in cash on site.
3) In case of delivery to countries outside the European Union, additional costs may incur in individual cases for which the Seller is not responsible and which have to be borne by the Client. This includes for example transfer fees charged by banking institutes (transfer charges, exchange fees) or import duties or taxes (customs). Such costs regarding money transfer may also incur, if delivery is not made in a country outside the European Union and the Client carries out the payment from a country outside the European Union.
4) If prepayment by bank transfer has been agreed upon, payment is due immediately after conclusion of the contract, unless the parties have arranged a later maturity date
5) When choosing the payment method “PayPal” , the handling of payments is done via the payment service provider PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, subject to the conditions of use which can viewed at https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full. This would require, among other things that the Client has opened a PayPal account or he already has such an account.
6) In case of self-collection, the customer can also pay the purchase price in cash at the Seller’s place of business.
B) Shipment and Delivery Conditions
1) Goods are generally delivered on dispatch route and to the delivery address indicated by the Client, unless agreed otherwise. During the processing of the transaction, the delivery address indicated in the Seller’s order processing is decisive. However, in case the Client selects the payment method PayPal, the delivery address deposited with PayPal at the date of payment shall be decisive.
2) Should the assigned transport company return the goods to the Seller, because delivery to the Client was not possible, the Client bears the costs for the unsuccessful dispatch. This shall not apply, if the Client exercises his right to cancel effectively, if the delivery cannot be made due to circumstances beyond the Client’s control or if he has been temporarily impeded to receive the offered service, unless the Seller has notified the Client about the service for a reasonable time in advance.
3) Should the Client collect the goods himself, the Seller informs the Client by e-mail that the goods are available for collection. After receiving the e-mail, the Client may collect the goods in consultation with the Seller at the Seller’s place of business. In this case shipment costs will not be charged.
4) The Seller reserves the right to withdraw from the contract in the event of incorrect or improper self-supply. This only applies if the Seller is not responsible for the non-supply and if he has concluded a concrete hedging transaction with the supplier. The Seller shall make all reasonable efforts to obtain the goods. In case of non-availability or partial availability of the goods he shall inform the Client and grant him immediately counterperformance.
5) The Seller does not deliver to packing stations and post office boxes.
6) Shipping within the EU, Switzerland and the UK. Other countries are possible on request.
C) Reservation of Proprietary Rights
If the Seller provides advance deliveries, he retains title of ownership to the delivered goods, until the purchase price owed has been paid in full.
International shipping costs (EU & Switzerland)
|EU||Switzerland||Rest of Europe|
|5 kg||18,00 €||30,00 €||31,00 €|
|5-10 kg||23,00 €||36,00 €||39,00 €|
|10-20 kg||34,00 €||50,00 €||54,00 €|
|20-31,5 kg||45,00 €||56,00 €||61,00 €|
Express parcel and bulky size for extra charge/on request.
Import costs to Switzerland
In case of shipment to Switzerland, any import costs and fees due are to be paid by the buyer.
You can find more information about customs and clearance costs as well as VAT in Switzerland, e.g. at
For more information on payment and shipping, please see our terms and conditions under the following link: https://fabriklampen.de/en/gtc/.